Oamaru Playcentre is a thriving centre with enthusiastic family members from a range of backgrounds and ethnicities who are always ready to have lots of fun learning through play.
- Laughter, fun and friendship for both adults and children
- Support network for families 'your village'
- High adult to child ratios
- A safe place to have fun wit your child
- Freedom to choose
- Opportunity for free education programme to develop parenting skills and understand how children learn and develop
- Opportunities to take on new responsibilities and learn new skills
- Playcentre is co-operatively managed by parents with support from NZ Playcentre Federation
Session Times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9am - 12pm (0-6 years old). No sessions are held during school holidays.
Our building is situated at 12 Trent Street, Oamaru.